Come grow with us! MMC Contractors, a National Mechanical Contractor, is looking for a traveling project engineer to join their growing team! This position is a traveling role and requires full-time travel/relocation to job sites on a long-term basis. An industry leading travel compensation package is provided. MMC Contractors offers financial strength, stability, national expertise while maintaining a local community feel, and is 100% employee-owned.
Nature of Work
Support and assist the project manager in assuring timely project completion. Duties may include developing schedules, budgets, progress reviews, billings, bids, change orders, submittal lists and reports. Interface with subcontractors, owners, vendors and company personnel to coordinate efficient completion of a project. Travel/relocate to project sites as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create project management documentation that may include schedules, material purchases, cost management, progress charts, etc.
- Coordinate and communicate with owners, vendors, crews, subcontractors, architects, and suppliers to facilitate timely project completion.
- As required, conduct workplace inspections assessing quantity and specification/quality, percent completion by subcontractors, and safety compliance.
- Develop operations and maintenance manuals, as required.
- Exercise initiative or, as directed, perform additional duties to meet the needs of the organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Candidates must be willing to travel full-time.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering, or related field from a four-year college/university or equivalent experience.
One to three years experience.
MMC Contractors is 100% Employee Owned, and a proud member of the MMC Corp family of companies.
Please apply directly on the MMC Contractors website. Resume must be included for consideration.