Come grow with us! We're adding to our team and looking for sharp, energetic individuals who are well versed in the mechanical service industry. MMC Contractors offers financial strength, stability, and national expertise while maintaining a local community feel. Competitive pay and benefits, employee ownership, and a strong culture are just a few of our perks... please apply to learn more!
Nature of Work
Develop and maintain business relationships to increase service, repair, project sales and profitability. Identify, estimate, and present proposals for service, retrofits, new installation, and service agreements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain client relationships by actively calling on new and existing customers.
- Forecast accurate and timely personal sales activity to allow effective business planning.
- Promote company’s customer focused initiative.
- Prepare estimates and present proposals to customer base in timely manner.
- Forecast monthly revenue while working to achieve personal sales goals.
- Approve vendor or subcontractor invoices.
- Review and respond to client requests for proposals.
- Track and manage profitability of client base utilizing company accounting system.
- Exercise initiative or, as directed, perform additional duties to meet the needs of the organization.
No supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Preferred Piping Trades Apprenticeship OR a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college/university or equivalent experience.
Two to five years or more of related work experience required.
Ability to climb ladders and work height (i.e. rooftops)