Work hard, have fun! At MMC Contractors, our culture is built on hard work – but while enjoying ourselves in the process. Our family of construction companies prides itself on our 80+ year history, our 100% employee ownership structure, our competitive pay and benefits… But what we pride ourselves most in is our people. We truly believe that our people are our greatest asset, and that’s why we place a heavy emphasis on recruiting, training, and retaining the best and brightest talent in the industry. Are you ready to become a part of the MMC Corp family?
Employees within MMC Contractors are provided with a wide variety of operational, professional, and networking opportunities. Every day is a different challenge, and we equip our team with the tools to be successful. Paired with your hard work and enthusiasm to learn, there are no limits to what you can achieve within your career.
A Project Engineer with MMC Contractors will support and assist the Project Manager in assuring timely project completion. Duties may include developing schedules, budgets, progress reviews, billings, bids, change orders, submittal lists, and reports. Interface with subcontractors, owners, vendors, and company personnel to coordinate efficient completion of a project. Other duties and responsibilities may include:
- Creating project management documentation, including schedules, material purchases, cost management, progress charts, etc.
- Coordinating and communicating with owners, vendors, crews, subcontractors, architects, and suppliers to facilitate timely project completion.
- Conducting workplace inspections assessing quantity and specification/quality, percent completion by subcontractors, and safety compliance.
- Developing operations and maintenance manuals and as-builts, as required.
- Exercising initiative or, as directed, perform additional duties to meet the needs of the organization.
If you are hardworking, eager to learn, and have a passion for or curiosity about the construction industry, you might be the perfect fit! Apply today to learn more about a career with MMC Contractors!